nafex - Re: [NAFEX] St. Julian rootstock experience?

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] St. Julian rootstock experience?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:00:16 -0500

Laura:
The Professor Hansen-developed american-hybrid plum variety "Hanska" is I
hear supposed to taste
somewhat like an Apricot. Can anyone who has grown "Hanska" confirm that?

"Hanska" is supposed to be one of the heavier bearing american-hybrid plum
varieties, according to
some growers I have talked with. "Hanska" is not in my collection.
Charlie Paradise
zone 5/Massachusetts