nafex - Re: [NAFEX] School Project

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] School Project
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:55:56 -0600

By far the best looking plants for me are loquats, which you would have to have a pretty good store (maybe an oriental grocery) to get them from. (I collected mine from the local conservatory.) Gorgeous, lush & easy to take care of. Citrus is incredibly easy to germinate from seed, as are avacados (is an avacado a fruit?).... With citrus I doubt you'll ever get fruit on it in less than ten years.... These all would be indoor plants of course.

mIEKAL