nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Chilean Guava

  • From: Hector Black <hblack@twlakes.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Chilean Guava
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:16:04 -0500

Title: Re: [NAFEX] Chilean Guava
When you say Chilean guava, what plant are you referring to? Is it the green fruited small tree with fragrant fruits that is used in south american or hispanic countries as a jelly?  I grew and fruited this plant in pots here in TN, keeping the plant in a sunroom over winter and outdoors after frost was past.
Hector Black, zone 6 lmiddle TN