nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting safety

  • From: "Lutesville" <Lutesville@cox.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting safety
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:40:53 -0500

> To answer those who cannot understand why anyone cuts themselves while
> grafting......
> I'm left handed. The world and all its instructions are backwards to me.
> Doreen Howard

I understand, Doreen. I to am left handed. The worst thing isn't the
directions, but the knife is usually designed for right handers. The subtle
differences are there, even if you don't notice them. Most left handed
scissors aren't even made for left handers. They are just modified part of
the way.

Joyce