nafex - Re: [NAFEX] grafting safety

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] grafting safety
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:38:48 -0400

I know of a few people in the grafting and nursery business that use linoleum knives with the replaceable blades. others that have tried it some have continued and others have not. I have not tried it, but keep saying I am going to try. I guess I am just used to my Tina #685 made in Germany. The blade is short (2 3/8") the handle (4") has a great fit for me with the upward curve at the back and has been with me for many years.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.