nafex - Re: [NAFEX] dwarfing mulberries

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] dwarfing mulberries
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

It must be nice to have a big lot to play with. I only
have about a 1/4 achre city lot. This is the reason I
am intersted in keeping my trees short. One of these
days I will move to the country. I just I need to
just try out a bunch of mullberries too see what I
like. then I could ideally graft them on to a dwarf
rootstock and grow it as a bush (assuming that the
dwarfing influance will affect the new graft.

Robert

--- Lucky Pittman <lucky.pittman@murraystate.edu>

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/nafex/XXXX@XXXX