nafex - [NAFEX] graft dormant scions on green shoots

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] graft dormant scions on green shoots
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:29:54 -0500

Also, John Gordon, Northern Nut Grower in Tonowanda NY near Buffalo
recommends dormant scions onto green shoots for walnuts.

What are the successful wraps, packings, or other coverings that will
not harm either the dormant scion or the green shoot where they are
grafted together?

Charlie Paradise
zone 5 / Massachusetts
getting ready for NAFEX in New Hampshire August 21-23