nafex - [NAFEX] PHALSA(Grewia asiatica) and BAEL(Aegle marmelos) seeds.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] PHALSA(Grewia asiatica) and BAEL(Aegle marmelos) seeds.
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 15:26:22 -0000

Dear listmembers,

I have received some seed of Phalsa and Bael. I am sure that most of you
must be familiar with Phalsa as mails are exchanged in this group from time
to time about this fruit.

Basic information about this wild strain of BAEL, which is more hardy than
the commercial cultivated types, can be seen at my website.

If any member is interested in getting a small lot of seed for trial, he may
contact me individually.

Please also write me if more information about these fruits is desired.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant on Lesser Known Indian Fruits
www.lesserknownindianplants.com