nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Changing jobs

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Changing jobs
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 07:39:55 -0500

Hey Tom, do you perchance remember what text you were looking at or could you back channel me the quote & citation...

thanks

mIEKAL

On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 07:35 AM, Thomas Olenio wrote:

Hello,

It is farmers in gerneral who get little respect, though they feed all of
us.

Yesterday, I was poking through old Roman texts and the most revered
occupation was farming, the least respected was a money lender.

The world is totally upside down today by those standards.

Later,
Tom

--
Southwest Ontario