nafex - [NAFEX] changing jobs

  • From: Jill Vorbeck <bewilderedbutterfly@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] changing jobs
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

> I also recommend Robert Frost's poem "The Road Not
> Taken"
>
> Chris Mauchline

Another Frost quote to consider (from "Two Tramps at
Mudtime"):
"But yield who will to their separation,
My object in living is to unite
My avocation and my vocation
As my two eyes make one in sight.
Only where love and need are one,
And the work is play for mortal stakes,
Is the deed ever really done
For Heaven and the future's sakes."

Rob,
Tom and I left computer careers to move to the farm in
1977 after getting bit by the gardening bug. No
regrets here. Still, Fluffy's list raised many valid
points worth considering. And Chris's decision and
Richard Moyer's advice to keep gardening as an
extremely rewarding avocation is also worthy of
consideration.
If you'd like to talk more about your alternatives,
we'd be happy to listen and try to help.
Jill Vorbeck (and Tom)
217-245-7589