nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Beneficial Nematodes

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Beneficial Nematodes
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:51:43 -0400

Japanese beetle grubs is a target for nematodes, but I credit the low number of them in my soil to germ warfare - I think the milky spore, while expensive, was well worth the investment. It just takes a couple of years to spread. Nematodes are killed by winter temps here, so any benefit should be apparent in a year, and I didn't notice any benefit. I hope you have better luck than I had.

Ginda