nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Beneficial Nematodes

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Beneficial Nematodes
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:33:27 -0400

I bought beneficial nematodes one year, and didn't notice any benefit. Still lots of grubs. I also tried milky spore. That didn't show any effect for a couple of years, but I have to say that I don't see many Japanese Beetles on my grapes, raspberries, or anything else. (Not even on the roses, before I pulled them out.) I do still have some grubs, but according to the pictures in the Gardens Alive catalog, they are not Japanese beetle grubs.

On the plus side, I enjoy watching the crows, flickers, and skunks harvest my grubs.

Ginda