nafex - [NAFEX] misting fan

  • From: VBGarden@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] misting fan
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:39:48 EDT

The product that we have used at our nursery is one called a Humidifan. I notice that there are a number of sources listed on the google search.  It's a big fan, humidifies a 100' greenhouse and makes LOTS of noise, but is effective for creating a mist chamber and for circulating air. It was too effective, in fact, for our liking and caused lots of fungal problems. We now use it in the summer when we need to move a serious amount of air through the house very quickly.

Sybil
Paradise Nursery

  • [NAFEX] misting fan, VBGarden, 05/16/2003