nafex - Re: [NAFEX] monkey puzzle

  • From: markl <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] monkey puzzle
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:28:06 -0400 (EST)

Ebay is a source for fresh monkey puzzle seeds. It looks like there is quite
a demand for these things. For an offering of 12 seeds, the bidding started
at $5, and the bid is now up to $13. That's over a buck a piece! Other seed
sources I looked at are sold out. If you are sitting on a pile of fresh
monkey puzzle seeds, now is the time to put them up for bid while the market
is hot :-)
-Mark