nafex - [NAFEX] T-bud demonstrated via animation

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] T-bud demonstrated via animation
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:54:01 -0700

http://generalhorticulture.tamu.edu/lectsupl/Propaga/p93f1an.html
The link above contains a computer animation (GIF file) that demonstrates
how a T-bud is put together. I have never seen this done in-person, but I
have read instructions from a number of sources. The animation clearly
shows what to do. I'm pretty sure I can make this work now. Anyone new to
grafting should check out this link. It will help you add T-buds to your
bag of tracks.
-Mark Lee, Seattle, z7B/8A