nafex - Re: [NAFEX] T-bud demonstrated via animation

  • From: Phil Norris <cousinphil@acadia.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] T-bud demonstrated via animation
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:33:42 -0400

Mark,

Very cool animation! It looks so simple. What time of year is best for T-budding apple scions?

Phil Norris
Blue Hill Maine

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 11:54 AM, Mark Lee wrote:

http://generalhorticulture.tamu.edu/lectsupl/Propaga/p93f1an.html
The link above contains a computer animation (GIF file) that demonstrates
how a T-bud is put together. I have never seen this done in-person, but I
have read instructions from a number of sources. The animation clearly
shows what to do. I'm pretty sure I can make this work now. Anyone new to
grafting should check out this link. It will help you add T-buds to your
bag of tracks.
-Mark Lee, Seattle, z7B/8A