nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Micropropagation (was cats)

  • From: joyce james <country_joyce@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Micropropagation (was cats)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:43:25 -0800 (PST)

Keith & Chris,
Thanks, I have looked at the information on the
germplasm pages, and frankly it leaves me more than a
little uncertain. Still, it is nice to know I can
order from them if I have the need. Somehow, I seem to
go looking for the strangest things (from commercial
points of view) on a regular basis. Ever try to build
a vacuume system for collecting honey bees? The box
was easy, the clear smooth walled hose that doesn't
collapse under vacuume or bending was harder,
connecting the hose to the box took days of searching.
I seem to get into such odd projects at least twice a
year!

Joyce

http://taxes.yahoo.com/