nafex - [NAFEX] Fw: Reply: your info

  • From: "Richard O'Barr" <aatopgunaa@mindspring.com>
  • To: "Nafex lists" <Nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fw: Reply: your info
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:14:14 -0600

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 9:40 AM
Subject: Reply: your info

In a message dated 2/21/03 2:31:53 PM Central Standard Time, aatopgunaa@mindspring.com writes:

aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/extension/ propagation/inlay/

You've arrived at the Aggie Horticulture Error PageSorry for the inconvenience, but the page you requested is no longer on the server or its location has been changed. You might need to remove an old page from your browser's cache by using the "RELOAD" button on the menu bar. Go back to the page that has the link that sent you here, and reload. Then click on the link again. If this doesn't work, contact Dan Lineberger to report the problem.Try our search engine, the PLANTanswer Machine!
If the page has been moved, our search engine will find it!
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/ihound.htmlRecently Remodeled Sites!
The Online Master Gardener Disorder Identification Guide for Tomatoes has been revised. Please change your links to the new address:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/index.htmlThe American Horticultural Therapy Association pages have been removed from this server. Visit the AHTA Web site at http://www.ahta.org.As we revise sections, sometimes we need to change file names and relative locations in the server. The sections listed below were recently "remodeled."The Association of Collegiate Branches of ASHS Web site has been relocated to the ASHS main Web server. The new address is: http://www.ashs.org/whowho/acb/index.htmlThe kinderGARDEN site is now a part of the just for KIDS
section.

  • [NAFEX] Fw: Reply: your info, Richard O'Barr, 02/22/2003