nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Questions on PawPaw

  • From: "Helga and Bert Dunn" <helbert@idirect.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Questions on PawPaw
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:10:30 -0400

Hello mIEKAL
We are roughly about 20 miles N of Lake Ontario so not sure the lake is much
help. Ours is a quite hilly area and thus the hills may buffer the
moderating lake influence. Get -20'F at max 12 nights per year (my guess)
All are growing in a winter wind protection area so that may assist
It has been suggested that AT have similar temp needs to DV persimmons. Have
great growth and lots fruit on some of our DV's
Cheers Bert

Bert Dunn RR4 Tottenham Ont zone 4b
www.hardygrapes.tottenham.on.ca

see also http://www.littlefatwino.com/bertslist.html