nafex - Re: [NAFEX] beach plums

  • From: hector black <hblack@twlakes.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] beach plums
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 10:07:06 -0700

That sounds like something they do with Cornelian cherry in Turkey. Only
they don't want them to ferment so they cover with sugar and no water and
put them in the refrigerator and they work together to get the wonderful
flavor out in a kind of syrup. It does make a great drink. Water added of
course. Hector.