nafex - Re: [NAFEX] beach plums

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] beach plums
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:19:24 -0500

I have a bunch of beach plum trees filled with fruit. I thought I liked sour
& tart fruit until I
tasted those. Would love to hear some ideas of how to use them that dont
involved saturating them
in sugar.

The trees are extremely precocious, branches break constantly because they
dont really put on solid
wood they grow so fast. Mine are around 5 years old & appear to be naturally
dwarfing.

mIEKAL