nafex - Re: [nafex] Exploring Not Quite Cherries

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Exploring Not Quite Cherries
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 09:45:37 +0000

Ginda,
Too bad my format and past issues are at home on my Mac, or I'd simply
copy/paste/send. I just checked the NAFEX web site which lists the table of
contents for Spring '98. That one had the article on the Cornelian cherry,
but not the Bali. So it must be Spring '99 because I bought several the
same year and they have wintered twice. I'll check at home just to be sure.
vic NH zone 3