nafex - Re: [nafex] Exploring Not Quite Cherries

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Exploring Not Quite Cherries
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 09:52:02 +0000

I'll check my editing scroll. It's possible that I received it at an
inoppotune time and forwarded it to Jackie or the next gathering editor. We'll
find it!
........vic

Claude Jolicoeur wrote:

> Vic,
> I was checking in my old Pomonas and couldn't find the article you
> mention... You were editor of the Spring 1998 and Spring 2000 Pomonas, but
> neither include an article by Dr. Evans.
> Claude
>
> A 12:33 01.05.08 +0000, vous avez écrit :
> >Ginda,
> >Check back if you can to Pomona Spring 98 or 99, whichever of the two I
> >gathered for. Dr. Ian Evans from Alberta sent in a good article with a lot
> >of
> >information about a very northern hardy small cherry tree on its own roots
> >that bears super crops. St. Laurent has it under the name 'Bali.'

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM