nafex - Re: [nafex] Exploring Not Quite Cherries

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Exploring Not Quite Cherries
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 00:05:46 -0400

Vic,
I was checking in my old Pomonas and couldn't find the article you
mention... You were editor of the Spring 1998 and Spring 2000 Pomonas, but
neither include an article by Dr. Evans.
Claude

A 12:33 01.05.08 +0000, vous avez écrit :
>Ginda,
>Check back if you can to Pomona Spring 98 or 99, whichever of the two I
>gathered for. Dr. Ian Evans from Alberta sent in a good article with a lot of
>information about a very northern hardy small cherry tree on its own roots
>that bears super crops. St. Laurent has it under the name 'Bali.'

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM