nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: KERR applecrabs

  • From: Claude Jolicoeur <cjoli@gmc.ulaval.ca>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: KERR applecrabs
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 00:29:27 -0400

Thanks, Dan, for reassuring me about my Kerr. My tree is still young and
hasn't produced much yet. This year, it is full of fruit buds and I hope to
have a good production from it. The weather is so fantastic here since the
beginning of May that I guess flowering will start pretty soon.
Claude

A 22:40 01.05.08 -0500, vous avez écrit :
>Your description sounds like KERR. I shouldn't have used the word
>'lunchbox' to describe size. I just meant they'd be good for
>eating fresh for lunch, or putting in kids lunchbags. 2.5" would
>be the largest that KERR produces when not crowded on tree.
>Average size was probably closer to 2".

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM