nafex - [nafex] Re: Lodi vs. Yellow Transp.

  • From: "Christopher Mauchline" <mauch1@aol.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Lodi vs. Yellow Transp.
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:45:09 -0000

Speaking of early apples,

how does "Early Harvest" stack up against "Yellow Transparent"?

Since I wanted to be "different" a few years ago, I chose to graft
that rather than Yellow Transparent. The tree seems nice, but it
hasn't fruited yet. Is it a waste of time or not?

Thanks,

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6

--- In nafex@y..., "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@h...> wrote:
> There's that old thing about where you grow a variety. Here in the
NW, Lodi

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM