nafex - Re: [nafex] Gnats (was Re: Lodi vs. Yellow Transp.)

  • From: Sam Franc <franc@oregonfast.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Gnats (was Re: Lodi vs. Yellow Transp.)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:48:51 -0700

Christopher Mauchline wrote:

> I've found that a hat with a wide brim also helps with gnats (they
> tend to buzz around at the hat brim instead of at your face), but I
> have doubts that this would be any use for the black flies...
>
> Chris Mauchline
> SE PA, zone 6

Thank the lord we don't have knats here on the Oregon Coast.
I guess we just have too much rain for them.
Though this year with our drought we may see some show up.
Sam

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM