nafex - Re: [nafex] agricultural sand

  • From: hector black <hblack@TWLakes.Net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] agricultural sand
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:05:32 -0700

Hello all,
Thought I'd just put in my 2 cents on this sand question. We've found
that mixing it 50/50 with perlite makes an excellent medium for rooting
cuttings. Perlite lets more air into the mix and also holds moisture well.
Use a dust mask when mixing it or wet the perlite. Nasty stuff to breathe.
Hector Black zone 6