nafex - [nafex] re: algae

  • From: "sbrenman@netzero.net" <sbrenman@netzero.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] re: algae
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:53:11 -0400

I've been skimming heavy algae blooms off of the farm pond, letting it dry
out on the bank and then applying it around fruit trees. ( the algae is
probably so abundant due to fertillizer runoff from the neighboring
farm.) I wonder what kind of analysis algae has for NPK etc.

Chris, I'll be out putting buckets of water out too--apricot/plum hybrids
in particular. Hope the forecasters are wrong.

Scott

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
http://www.netzero.net

Teach your child to read with Hooked on Phonics!
Hooked on Phonics is easy for parents, fun for
children and highly recommended by educators.
Discover why over 2 million families have purchased
Hooked on Phonics to help their children succeed.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/oPDEUD/mfYCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM