nafex - Re: [nafex] Plant tags

  • From: kuon@onlinemac.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Plant tags
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:30:15 -0800

Yes! Mike, contact Gardenware at 503-738-9391 or info@gardenware.com for
plastic strip labels that will go right through your laser printer. These
are the kind that loop around your tree or shrub and pass back through a
slit in themselves. They WORK and are long lasting AND you can print on
them with your own software! I was so thrilled when I saw them and didn't
have to buy a $3000 labeller with someone else's software! They also have
plastic labels for sticking on pots in different sizes, etc. Good stuff.
They are in Seaside, OR and will ship anywhere.

Kuon Hunt
Windy Hill Farm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM