nafex - Re: [nafex] Plant tags

  • From: "Joseph D. Postman" <postmanj@ucs.orst.edu>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Plant tags
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:33:40 -0800 (PST)

Mike - We have found clear (not white) mailing labels to be great, weather
durable tree labels when applied to a suitable backing. Select whatever
label size matches your backing, whether it is commercially available
plastic or metal plant tags, or custom cut pieces of vinyl house siding,
sheet metal, venetian blind slats, etc. Many word processing, spreadsheet
and database computer programs have templates to fit all the common Avery
label sizes. - Joseph

Joseph D. Postman, Plant Pathologist
USDA/Agricultural Research Service
National Clonal Germplasm Repository