nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Cherries in the south

  • From: "Pete" <pete@riflemag.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Cherries in the south
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 18:09:23 -0600

Thank you
Pete
----- Original Message -----
From: <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 10:32
Subject: [nafex] Re: Cherries in the south

: --- In nafex@y..., "Pete" <pete@r...> wrote:
: > Hello
: > I accidentally found about the online group in "Pomona" also. Very
: > small note.
: > How does one access the online newsgroup NAFEX archives for past
: > articles ?????
: > I can't seem to find this info anywhere !
: > Also....no mention of this group on the NAFEX web site....??
: > Thanks Pete
:
: I am accessing the group through yahoo group's website. In their
: interface you can do word searches. I seen mention that you can
: access the list throuh your email client (which I would have done if
: found out about it first), but now that I have signed up this way, I
: see that there are some added benefits - searches, bookmarks, chat,
: database, files, polls, calendar, and promotions. I dont see much in
: the other areas
: (other than a few files)
:
: Im not big on Yahoo, but the added features are nice.
:
:
: ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor ---------------------~-~>