nafex - [nafex] Cherries in the south

  • From: lostman_amiga@yahoo.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Cherries in the south
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 20:07:49 -0000

Hello all,

I am new to this list and to NAFEX (and to fruit growing).
This is a wonderful resource!!
I am in the proccess of building an edible landscape and I am
searching for information about growing cheeries in the south. I am
in Atlanta GA. (zone 8a-8b)I have read that may area is on the edge of
the range for sour cherries. But I cant seen to get specific info on
the south.
Does anyone have any resources or web links?

Any sweet cherries I can look at?
I would like the Dwarf Cherry Combo that Raintree sells.
Is that asking for to much? :)

thanx

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details