nafex - [nafex] Re: Cherries in the south

  • From: lostman_amiga@yahoo.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Cherries in the south
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:42:33 -0000

--- In nafex@y..., Thomas Olenio <tolenio@s...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ever thought of joining NAFEX (North American Fruit Explorers)?
>
> The membership is over 3,000 and it is a GREAT group. They are a
lot
> better than links and resources, as they are real people, with real
> experience who are willing to share.
>
> Experience ranges from complete novice to professional, and everyone
is
> always willing to share.
>
> There is also their quarterly publication Pomona which ties in all
the
> members who are not online, and all the other NAFEX resources
(library,
> books/videos, special interest groups, etc).

Yes, I am a member as of 2-3 months now. Thats how I found out about
the online forum. I wish it was more prominate in the book. I happen
to look under the front cover and found it. I dont know enough to
write articles yet, but I will take advantage of the $50 back issue
collection once payday rolls around so one day I will be able to
contribute something.

> Here is our web page;
>
> http://www.nafex.org
>
> Hope you join our grawing fraternity of fruit and nut growers.
Welcome

> Regards,
> Tom
>
> --