nafex - Re: [nafex] Che

  • From: "Pete" <pete@riflemag.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Che
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 06:33:32 -0600

Hi Tom
Thanks for the information.....I had already found this site. In
fact...it's the only info I can find on Che. I know there has gotta be
more somewhere....I have mine ordered from Edible Landscaping....their
advertisement says it is a grafted, seedless tree and will bear.....it
fits the description of the wished for one on this site...here the
spot about the one I ordered....
http://www.eat-it.com/frames.htm
Che
Seedless Che

(Cudrania tricuspidata). A small rounded fall-fruiting ornamental
tree. These are superior grafted trees. Bears splendid crop of lovely
red clusters over the entire tree. A center of attention at ripening
time. fully ripe fruits are juicy, sweet, very pleasant and fig-like
in taste. Completely seedless. Zone 6-9.
Gallon $25

What do you think of this ????? Would you possibly know of any other
sources of info ?
Thanks very much.
Pete Benfield 8b
Southeast La.