nafex - Re: [nafex] Apple roostocks for Display Garden

  • From: KJJSiebert@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Apple roostocks for Display Garden
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:22:41 EST

Devin,

We will probably not go any larger than M7 because of space considerations,
but otherwise I think we want to show first the differences in size, and then
as much of the differences in individual characteristics as we have room for.
I am also hoping to have a stool bed demonstration in the section. We will
have each rootstock demonstrated on each of several varieties from very
vigorous to more slowly growing.

Kim

<< Kim,
Do you want to have a broad display of varing sized rootstocks for a
demonstration of the effects of dwarfing or are you trying to compare
rootstocks of like size and there individual characteristics?

Thank you
Devin Cooper >>