nafex - Re: [nafex] Tanglefoot

  • From: "Jack Wigal" <kr8z@citynet.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Tanglefoot
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:42:33 -0500

Thanks Derry, and thanks to all who answered my rabbit distress call. I
received many good suggestions and especially liked the one concerning 4 in.
flexible drain line. I have been offered a pretty big piece just for hauling
it away. After reading your description of tanglefoot, I think I would
probably end up trapping myself if I were to use it. I also like the rabbit
stew idea, but can never find them in the garden when I go out with my
flashlight and trusty squirrel (rabbit) rifle. A fellow on radio(I'm a ham)
said they are very easy to catch with a hav-a-hart trap using apples for
bait. 13F here this morning so hope you all are keeping warm. Tnx
again, Jack