nafex - [nafex] Re: Rabbits

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Rabbits
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 22:24:23 -0600

I don't know if this will work for anyone else, but it's cheap enough it
could be worth trying. There are several 12 foot lengths of 6" plastic pipe
lying around our property, left from previous owners. Our dog will chase a
rabbit into one and then yelp frantically till I come and poke a stick in
to chase it out. She kills it, and I make rabbit stew. This has happened
about 3 times in the last year, and the pipes are not even near the garden.
Maybe I should move them.... rabbits always graze at the far end of our
garden this time of year. If there were pipes close to your rabbit trails,
it might be the most obvious place for a rabbit to head if frightened. Our
only big rabbit problem here is what they do to pecans in the spring.
Donna TN z6

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/423498/_/977890984/