nafex - Re: [nafex] wet soil, highbush cranberry and archive homework

  • From: "H. Dessureault" <inter.verbis@atreide.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] wet soil, highbush cranberry and archive homework
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:37:47 -0500

As I mentioned in another communication sent yesterday, V. trilobum, grows wild in my area, which is zone 3. I agree with you that the taste leaves to be desired, but the appearance is fine and the bush would serve the purpose in a cold region like Minnesota. I also had suggested Elderberry bush which also would survive in the conditions described.
H. Dessureault, zone 3