nafex - [nafex] wet soil, highbush cranberry and archive homework

  • From: pinewoodel@hotmail.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] wet soil, highbush cranberry and archive homework
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:31:43 -0000

When i first joined this amazing newsgroup i posted a querry about
growers of viburnam trilobum, haven't found any growers yet. My reason
is that with these newly acquired ponds (ten acres, clay soil, over a
HALF MILE of new pond edge coming this spring, nature will plant
anything i dont, so im after ANYTHING i can plant that is edible along
this edge before Mama N. takes over. So far in this zone 2b all ive
heard of that is suitable (wet feet, clay, severe climate) is highbush.
any other ideas?
Just started going through the archive of this egroup, plugged in
wet soil and amazingly it found a few notes. For anyone new to this
site like me who hasnt 'done their homework' may i recommend taking the
time to work ones way through the archives, its a wealth of info, and
already ive had three ?'s answered that i would have pestered you good
folk with this week. THANKS AGAIN for all the efforts that have gone
before. this site IS a school. del, n. minnesota

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/423498/_/977056308/