nafex - Re: [nafex] wet soil, highbush cranberry and archive homework

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] wet soil, highbush cranberry and archive homework
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:36:00 -0600

I have to wonder if black raspberries would do. I remember a wild patch
that did particularly well the year the Tennessee River flooded and had the
patch underwater for a few days. You all go ahead and argue with me if you
think I'm wrong. I'd hate to see anyone waste money on raspberries on just
my say so. Donna TN z6

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/423498/_/977281633/