nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: Chipmunk/squirrel control follow-up

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: Chipmunk/squirrel control follow-up
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:28:17 -0500

Doreen wrote:
"Mmmm! Fluffster! Your recipes sound
scrumptious. I'm awaiting the next of Brandy's prey with appetite!"

I've shaken out 2 rabbits that the dog has trapped in sewer or downspout
pipes that were lying in the brush. She kills them, I make stew. My
husband has suggested cutting up the long pipes and placing them randomly
about the property in hopes of more such meals. Madra certainly would not
regard it as exploitation. Donna

Win A Handyman ...and make him fix up your place!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6296/0/_/423498/_/963433153/