nafex - [nafex] Re: Chipmunk/squirrel control follow-up

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: "NAFEXer's" <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Chipmunk/squirrel control follow-up
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 15:41:45 -0400

Hi Doreen:

Not sure who it was last night said the wife said "You get a dog and you go
with him!" I could hear my darling wife echoing that very same phrase.....
I can attest from this locale, it would be a sad dreary existence for the both
of us, me and my dog, living outside.
Unfortunately "cold climate" wasn't inbred into me!
Seriously, these cats are a new breed of Abysinian/Somali and are very,
very expensive, try almost 4K for 3 kittens they are extremely rare.
Next year I will birdnet everything....

Thanks Doreen, much appreciated!

Best wishes,
John

Doreen Howard wrote:

John,
Some dogs and my wolf prefer the outdoors, even on icy, windy days. Brandy
has a dog door so she can come and go at will. But, 85 percent of the time,
she is outside. I've had to haul her indoors because her body was covered
with icicles from remaining in one spot treeing a squirrel. I'd knock off
the ice, towel her down, and she go right back outside!! She's 12 years old
and very healthy! The only thing that drives her indoors is the heat--then
she seeks a spot on the ceramic tile floor under a ceiling fan. Try a
Malute or other cold climate dog.
Doreen