msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Training Conference idea?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: <horsedriver54@woh.rr.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: T'mi Fi <tfinkle@erols.com>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Training Conference idea?
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 12:44:09 -0400

Good Afternoon, This sounds alot like our mock search and rescue. We give
the team a scenerio of a person or group of people that have come up missing.
But this idea sounds very good and a way to keep your team sharp and working
as a team could you send me the details. we are Clark County Mounted
Search and Rescue of Springfield Ohio thanks so much and enjoy reading all
the articles. lisa sites