msar-riders - [MSAR] Training Conference idea?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@verizon.net
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Training Conference idea?
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:35:43 -0500 (CDT)

Out of curiousity- if you were provided with the opportunity to haul your horses and gear to a weekend conference/seminar/training on MSAR what would you want to learn/practice/ study while there? What would be most beneficial to YOU as an individual searcher? What would be most beneficial to your TEAM? We just finished our 4th annual CountyWide MSAR training and I am trying to solidify some ideas for next year and looking for input in general.

Thanks,
Chris