msar-riders - [MSAR] Arnette Search

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com>
  • To: MSAR <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Arnette Search
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:40:44 -0700 (PDT)

RESPONDING TO:

Message: 9
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:03:25 -0500
From: Jeff Ezell <eztech@pdq.net>
Subject: Re: [MSAR] ARNETTE SEARCH ends, TxEq finds Shallow grave.
To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

---------->>
ACCORDING TO OUR LOCAL ILLINOIS NEWS -
As of  the local Champaign, Illinois morning news Tuesday 10/2/07 - A shallow grave was found with human remains in it that an animal had disturbed.  The remains were yet to be identified.  Local authorities were making no comment on who the deceased was other than, yes, it was a woman.

TES was there, but I beleive it was another member of the search that located teh remains and not someone of TES.  (I did not quite here that part when listening to the news this mornign...so DO NOT QOUTE ME ON THAT PART...the rest I caught fully.

Karen Nesbitt
VMSAR -
Iroquois County - Illinois

PS - Fine job Una!!!!  You have an incredibly difficult task to do and you do it very well!

Hal, as a kid we were taught respect the flag...hand over heart, hat in hand if you were a man, don't let it touch the ground etc.....  Give it a proper retirement by ceremony none of the blatant burning....did not know ANYONE NEEDED ANY LEGISLATION TO SALUTE IT THOUGH...  thought that was a matter of respect and honor.  Learn something new every day!!   God Bless America...!  um, that is still printed on the money as is In God We trust.. right???..!

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.