msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] ARNETTE SEARCH ends, TxEq finds Shallow grave.

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Jeff Ezell <eztech@pdq.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] ARNETTE SEARCH ends, TxEq finds Shallow grave.
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:03:25 -0500

Karen & All - the search ended Sunday. I talked to Tim Miller today as they were driving back to Houston from IL. He said one of their volunteers found the shallow grave with her body Sunday, after 1.5 days of searching. LE was extremely pleased to have the help from Equusearch all the way from Texas. Tim and a case mgr had flown to IL over a month ago to meet with the family & LE to plan the search. They've been searching locally since May.

I believe TxEq pays several hundred dollars/mo for their website support & hosting. All that money comes from fundraising activities in the community, ss does all the money needed to support all search expenses. www.TxEq.org

Jeff Ezell
Houston.

On Mon Oct 1 11:55 , Karen Nesbitt <spanishequines@yahoo.com> sent:

Message: 3