msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR first aid saddle bag

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "IRVIN LICHTENSTEIN" <ilichten1@verizon.net>
  • To: "'Mounted search and rescue'" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR first aid saddle bag
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:36:31 -0400

My authorization is through SE PA Chapter American Red Cross, and is
transferable anywhere in the country. I would check with your local chapter
office, usually Health and Safety training section, to see if there are
instructors near you or if you can arrange a provider agreement where you
manage your in-house program in accordance with Red Cross rules but a much
lower cost than having them do all the work.