msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR trainings in California?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Cathy <bmr@calinet.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR trainings in California?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 15:40:11 -0800

Thank you to all who replied to my request for tinfo.

I will be looking into all of the suggestions.

Sue, I had already looked into Sac Co's training, but was really looking for something with a stronger SAR component. I did attend Sac Co's POST training last fall and it covered most of what the May clinic offers. Do you know what will be taught as far as the SAR component goes?

Cathy