msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR trainings in California?

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Dana Angus <danaangus_realtor@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR trainings in California?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:11:09 -0800 (PST)

Sue, my name is Dana Angus and I'm with a floundering mounted unit in Santa
Clara county. I saw your reent e-mail alluding to the fact that you may know
of some other msar trainings in CA. I saw your teams web site and i would
like to go to the sensory training in May but I hope that you may know of
some other trainings. I am in charge of a team that basically starting from
scratch so I can use all of the help that I can.

Thanks,
Dana Angus
Mounted Team Leader
Santa Clara County Sheriff's SAR

Sue Watkins <suezoo@inreach.com> wrote:
Cathy: Our unit does an annual "Sensory Training for Horse and Rider"
fundraising clinic in May. Application info should be on our website this
week. www.sacsearchandrescue.org As a unit we also doing trainings monthly
for our members. Email me and I can give you other ideas also. Are you in an
MSAR unit?

Sue Watkins
Sacramento Sheriff's Mounted Search and Rescue